Once again I have been presented with the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award, thanks to a wonderful friend, Kathy, over at The Giggling Truckers Wife. She is one of the happiest bloggers I've ever seen and I love to read her blogs. If I am having a bad day she never fails to make me feel better by making me smile, or even giggle. You can almost hear her giggling in her writing. If you aren't already a follower you should check her out asap. You will be so glad you did. Thank you Kathy. I sincerely appreciate your thoughtful gesture.
Now I am suppose to share some secrets about myself with you and then I can have fun by passing it along to other deserving bloggers so you can check them out too.
First, let's see...
1 I was diagnosed with degenerative disc disease around age 30 and have since had
5 spine surgeries and suffered with chronic pain from the ddd, osteoarthritis, neuropathy
and other forms of arthritis.
2. My first concert was Three Dog Night in 1969.
3. My caramel apple pie won a baking contest a few years ago and before I
married the extent of my cooking skills were hamburgers and french fries acquired
by many years of working in fast-food restaurants.
4. I volunteer with the Arthritis Foundation working with their yearly Louisville area
5. I have the cutest grandkids in the world...okay, so I'm prejudiced, but at least I think so.
6. I love to play games, especially word games.
7. I once had to decorate a wedding cake with my left hand (I'm right handed) because
I had sliced a finger on my right hand with an electric knife and had to have stitches in it.
Now for the fun, and hard part. Hard because there are so many great blogs out there.
These are wonderful blogs that you will enjoy reading as much as I do. Please take time to stop by and visit them. And thanks again to Kathy for honoring me with this award.
Until next time...that's my view.